- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce (we used reduced-sodium soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (we used toasted sesame oil)
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 (11-ounce) boxes frozen egg rolls, cooked according to package directions (we followed the directions for deep-frying ours)
- In a small mixing bowl (one with a 2 cup capacity would do), whisk together everything but the egg rolls. Serve the sauce with the egg rolls.
It’s a pretty tasty sauce but it can be a bit salty depending on how much you have.
We got this recipe from a “Cooking with Paula Deen” magazine.
We weren’t paid in any way to mention the “Cooking with Paula Deen” magazine.