- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined (we used 41-50 extra-large shrimp)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt (we used kosher salt)
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (we used ½ teaspoon)
- ½ cup butter (we used unsalted butter)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (we used a little more than 3 tablespoons since we used more shrimp)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley (we didn’t use this)
- Hot cooked pasta (didn’t use this)
- Take a large skillet out and add the butter in. Once the butter’s melted, add in the shrimp, garlic, salt and cayenne, stirring the shrimp occasionally until the shrimp’s fully cooked (which should take roughly 5 minutes to achieve). Stir in the lime juice and parsley and spoon the shrimp mixture over the cooked pasta. Eat right away.
While the shrimp could be great served over pasta, we enjoyed just eating the shrimp by itself !
Recipe source unknown.
Take care everybody !