This is a perfect pie to enjoy during the summer !
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust or baked pasty shell (we used a graham cracker crust)
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup frozen strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. light rum
- 1 cup (½ pint) whipping cream, whipped
- Take a large mixing bowl out and add in the cream cheese, beating it until it looks fluffy. Slowly beat in the condensed milk until the mixture’s smooth. Mix in the daiquiri mix and rum before folding in the whipped cream. Take the bowl mixture and pour it into the crust. Stick the pie in the freezer for 4 hours or until firm. You could refrigerate any leftover pie but we really recommend the freezer.
Recipe source unknown.
Take care everybody !