- Chili Vinaigrette Dressing
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 cup Green Giant Niblets frozen whole kernel corn (from a 1-lb bag), rinsed to thaw, drained (we didn’t use Green Giant)
- 1 cup diced jicama
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped (¾ cup)
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans, drained, rinsed
- Take a large mixing bowl out and add all the dressing ingredients to it, stirring to combine.
- Add all the salad ingredients to the bowl, tossing the ingredients in the dressing until fully coated.
You might notice that there’s no jicama or tomato in the picture. We couldn’t find any jicama in the grocery stores and the tomato we bought went bad before we could make the dish. Despite missing those components, this was still a tasty dish !
Recipe Source unknown.
We weren’t paid in any form to mention Green Giant.