- 2 pounds green cabbage (about 1 small or ½ large cabbage), cored and thinly sliced
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt (didn’t use it)
- Take a large bowl out and toss the sliced cabbage, shredded carrots, and diced onion together in it.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, cider vinegar, sugar, black pepper, and cayenne. Pour the dressing over the vegetables in the large bowl, tossing to coat everything equally. Cover the coleslaw bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and stick the bowl into the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving
Recipe source unknown.
Take care everybody !