- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Salt (we used Kosher salt)
- Savoy or green cabbage, ½ small head- shredded (we used savoy cabbage and thinly sliced it)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 scallions, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ fresh jalapeño, minced (we used a whole 2 ½-inch long jalapeño)
- In a large mixing bowl, make the dressing by mixing together the lime juice, rice vinegar, vegetable oil and sugar, seasoning with salt to taste.
- Add in the remaining ingredients to the large mixing bowl, tossing everything together so the dressing evenly coats everything and the ingredients are equally distributed.
This has a really nice level of heat to it. You can feel the heat on your lips but it never gets spicy enough to make you feel like you need to drink some milk.
Recipe source unknown.
Take care everybody !