- Vegetable cooking spray
- ½ cup Buffalo-style hot sauce (we used Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce)
- 1 (16-oz.) package pre-baked Italian pizza crust (we used Mama Mary’s Thin Crust)
- 2 cups chopped deli-roasted whole chicken (we used cooked chicken breast meat from a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded provolone cheese (we used smoked provolone cheese)
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese (we used somewhere between 1/3 to ½ cup* of low-fat blue cheese)
- Coat the cooking grate of your grill with the cooking spray before you start preheating it (the recipe suggests spraying the grate while it’s out of the grill and then placing the grate in the grill afterwards). Preheat your grill to 350 degrees.
- Spread the hot sauce over the crust, layering the remaining ingredients on afterwards.
- Put the pizza crust directly on the grate, pulling the lid down on the grill afterwards. Let the pizza cook for 4 minutes before rotating the pizza by one-quarter. Continue to let the pizza cook, covered, for an additional 5 to 6 minutes or until the pizza is heated throughout. Eat right away.
- Oven-Baked Version (which is what we went with): Assemble the pizza just like you would in step 2, just bake the pizza though based off the directions on the package that the crust came in.
*It all depends on how much you love blue cheese if you want to add on more than just ¼ cup. We love blue cheese so we added more on but there’s nothing wrong with just sticking to the ¼ cup.
We got this recipe from Southern Living.
We weren’t paid in any way to promote Frank’s RedHot, Mama Mary, or Southern Living.
Take care everybody !