- 2 pounds small red skin potatoes
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cider vinegar (we used 3 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil)
- Pepper (we used freshly ground black pepper)
- 6 radishes, quartered (we had to halve a few quarters that seemed too big for us to eat in one bite)
- ½ medium red onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 cup chopped watercress or flat-leaf parsley (we used flat-leaf parsley)
- Quarter the potatoes, immediately putting them in a pot with enough water to cover them all afterwards. Turn the heat up high enough for a boil to occur and salt the water once it’s boiling. Let the potatoes cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the potatoes feel tender. Drain the potatoes and spread them out on a baking sheet (we chose to line our baking sheet with aluminum foil before spreading the potatoes out on it). Leave the potatoes on the sheet for at least 5 minutes so they can cool down and dry off.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, and vinegar first. Now whisk in the EVOO until it’s fully mixed into the dressing. Season with your own desired amount of salt and pepper. Finally add in all the other ingredients, tossing the ingredients around so everything’s fully coated in the dressing and the ingredients are equally distributed. Try a little bit and see if it needs any more salt and pepper and if it doesn’t, serve immediately.
This was a really tasty potato salad that has nice contrasting textures and was slightly addictive to us because of the flavor.
Recipe source unknown.
Hope you enjoy life !