- ¼ cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt (we used kosher salt)
- 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (we used ¼ teaspoon)
- ½ of a medium jicama, peeled and cut into thin matchstick-size pieces (about 3 cups worth)
- ¾ cup radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ cup julienne or packaged coarsely shredded fresh carrots (we used packaged matchstick carrots)
- 2 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces and thinly sliced lengthwise
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Get a large mixing bowl out and mix together the cilantro, vinegar, oil, salt, and crushed red pepper. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss everything together. Garnish with lime wedges if you’re using them.
Recipe source unknown.
Take care everybody !