- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional (we didn’t use it)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 in.)
- Take a large mixing bowl out and add the cream cheese and condensed milk to it, beating them together until the mixture is smooth. Now take the lemonade concentrate and beat that in. Next thing to do is fold* in the whipped topping and food coloring (if you’re using the coloring that is) and pour it into the crust. Cover the pie and stick it in the fridge until it’s set and you’re ready to eat.
*We were afraid of the whipped topping breaking by the time we were done folding it in so we just beat it in for a few seconds, just long enough for it to be mixed in.
This really did come out tasting like lemonade !
We got this recipe from Taste of Home.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Taste of Home.
Hope you enjoy life !