- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Garnish: whipped topping, orange zest (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the following ingredients with an electric mixer set to medium speed until the mixture is smooth: condensed milk, cream cheese, orange juice, and orange zest. Fold in the whipped topping now (we used our mixer set to low speed to mix it together and it only took a few seconds). Spoon the filling into the crust, smoothing the top afterwards with an offset spatula (we just used the back of the spoon to smooth the top).
- Cover the pie and stick it in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours to let it firm up and garnish the pie with the whipped topping and orange zest if you want
This was a tasty pie ! It was creamy and the orange flavor comes through real nicely. It is rich though so small portions are recommended.
This recipe came from Taste of the South.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Taste of the South.
Take care everybody !