- 2 tsp. vegetable oil (we used 1 Tbsp. salted butter)
- 1 cauliflower head, broken into very small florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce (we used reduced-sodium soy sauce)
- 1 lime, plus lime wedges for serving
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (mommy bias-cut an additional green onion for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha or other hot sauce, or to taste
- Heat the oil (butter) in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and garlic and stir them around. Cook for 2 ½ to 3 minutes, until there are some very dark brown areas on the cauliflower.
- Turn the heat down to LOW and add the soy sauce. Squeeze in the juice of the whole lime. Add the green onions NOT meant for garnish. Stir everything around for another minute.
- Add the sriracha and stir the cauliflower until it’s all combined. Then serve it up with lime wedges and a sprinkling of the green onions meant for garnish.
Makes 2 to 4 servings.
We were able to squeeze so much juice from our lime that it overwhelmed the other flavors. So we added more of the soy sauce and sriracha.
We got this recipe from a Ree Drummond cookbook, we just changed the directions some.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Ree Drummond.
Take care everybody !