- 1 package of 13 x 9 chocolate fudge brownies
- Additional ingredients listed on fudge package
- White writing gel
- Cook the fudge brownies according to the directions on the back of the box that they came in.
- Once the fudge brownies are cooked and have cooled down to room temperature, take a football-shaped (or oval-shaped) cookie cutter and punch out as many football-shaped pieces of the fudge brownies as you can (with the cookie cutter we had, we got seven football-shaped brownies out of each batch).
- Take the writing gel and duplicate the design seen in the photos below.
These came out looking so cute ! This isn’t so much a recipe as it is a decorating idea, something to give your snacks a football theme.
Recipe source unknown.
Take care everybody !