- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt (we used Kosher salt)
- ½ tsp. pepper (we used freshly ground black pepper)
- 2 canned chipotle chile peppers in adobe sauce, finely chopped (since the peppers were so small we used 4 of them)
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 carrot, shredded
- ½ cup minced fresh cilantro
- Take a large mixing bowl out and mix the first 9 ingredients together in it until combined. Add in the remaining ingredients, stirring until all components are coated in the dressing. Serve the slaw right away or cover and let chill for at least 1 hour.
This is one of our favorite coleslaw recipes ! It’s got an awesome blend of heat and acidity and it’s just a great, fresh tasting dish. There’s also plenty of crunch from the coleslaw mix. You can eat this right away but it’s better in our opinion when it’s chilled. We hope you’ll try this dish and love it as much as we did.
Recipe source unknown.
Take care everybody !