- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (we used extra-virgin olive oil)
- 2 tsp. Sriracha (hot chile sauce)
- 1 tsp. bottled ground fresh ginger (we used ground ginger)
- ½ tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt (we used Kosher salt)
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (16-ounce) package cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw (we used Fresh Express 3 Color Deli Cole Slaw)
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds (we forgot to use them)
- Take a large mixing bowl out and whisk together the following ingredients in it: rice vinegar, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Sriracha, ground fresh ginger and honey. Add in the Kosher salt, cilantro and coleslaw, tossing well to ensure everything’s coated in the vinegar dressing. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve.
The title’s a little misleading, it wasn’t “fiery” but it was delicious ! There wasn’t one particular flavor that made us enjoy this, it was just an overall nice blend of flavors that made us want to keep coming back for more !
Recipe source unknown.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Fresh Express.
Take care everybody !