- 1 (6 oz.) Oreo Pie Crust
- 1 (5.1 oz.) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 ¾ cup cold whole milk
- ¼ cup creme de menthe (we used DeKuyper Creme de Menthe)
- Whipped cream in a can (we used Reddi Wip)
- Green sugar
- Take a large mixing bowl out and mix the instant pudding mix, milk and creme de menthe together with a whisk for 2 minutes. Let it set up for 5 minutes before spreading it out in the pie crust. Cover and refrigerate until cold, a few hours or so.
- When you get ready to serve, apply dollops of whipped cream around the border of the pie and sprinkle green sugar over the whipped cream dollops. Serve immediately.
This looked really pretty in the pie pan but it became a hot mess once we tried to get our individual servings. Even though it was delicious, it was loose and looked like a loose green blob on our plates. It did have a nice mint flavor though. This was our fist attempt at this original recipe and once we get it the way we want it to be, we’ll give you an update on that.
This was our original recipe.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Jell-O, Oreo, DeKuyper or Reddi Wip.
Take care everybody !