- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped (we removed the seeds and took the skin off before chopping)
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. dried Fresno chile pepper (we couldn’t find any so we used dried chipotle peppers instead) (they never said how they should be prepped so we just minced it and kept the seeds)
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (we used extra-virgin olive oil)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Take a large mixing bowl out and mix the cabbages, mango, cucumber, red onion and chile together in it. Add the lime juice and olive oil in, tossing to coat. Add salt and pepper if you think it needs any. Fold in the cilantro and garnish with cilantro sprigs on top.
This is a colorful slaw that we hope you enjoy as much as we did !
Recipe source unknown.
Take care everybody !