- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast (we used Beyond Meat’s grilled chicken strips and needed 2 (9 oz. each) packages in order to get 2 cups worth)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- ½ cup golden raisins (we used regular raisins since we already had them at home)
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 green onion, chopped (we sliced ours)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce (we used reduced-sodium soy sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil (we used toasted sesame oil)
- 2 tsp. chili sauce (we used sriracha)
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 8 pita pocket halves
- Take a large mixing bowl out and mix the first 5 ingredients together in it. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili sauce and garlic powder until combined. Pour the sauce mixture into the large mixing bowl, tossing to coat.
- Fill each pita half with about ½ cup of the mixture.
This is so freaking delicious ! It is pretty saucy though, we would recommend only filling up one pita half and then waiting until you’re done eating to fill up the second half.
Recipe source unknown.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Beyond Meat.
Take care everybody !