- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken or ready-to-eat chicken breasts, skinned, boned and chopped (we used rotisserie chicken breasts and just tore the meat into strips)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing (the recipe recommended Kraft balsamic vinaigrette but we used Newman’s Own balsamic vinaigrette) or to taste
- Take a large mixing bowl out and add everything but the dressing to it, giving everything a quick stir. Now pour the dressing in, tossing everything together so the ingredients are all distributed as well as being equally coated in the dressing. Put a lid on the bowl and refrigerate the salad until you’re ready to eat.
We don’t know where we got this recipe from.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Kraft or Newman’s Own.
Hope you enjoy life !