- 1 2/3 cups frozen corn kernels (16 oz.), thawed
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced tomatillos
- ¼ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup minced jalapeño
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- Pour the oil into a large skillet, setting the heat to high. Once the oil’s hot, add in the corn, stirring constantly until the corn has a light brown appearance.
- Add in the tomatillos, onion and jalapeños, stirring for 3 minutes or until the tomatillos soften. Take a bite and season the dish with salt and pepper. Mix in the cilantro and oregano and enjoy !
My father liked this so much, he couldn’t stay away from it !
We got this recipe from CuisineTonight.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote CuisineTonight.
Take care everybody !