- 5 cups watermelon puree
- 1 (15-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
- ½ cup rum (we used Bacardí Superior)
- Chile fruit seasoning for serving (we forgot to use it)
- Mint for garnish (we didn’t use it)
- Add the watermelon, milks and rum to a baking dish, whisking to combine. Cover the dish and place it in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat his, scoop your portion into a bowl and sprinkle it with the fruit seasoning afterwards. Top with mint and enjoy !
You taste watermelon first and foremost but you can taste the coconut milk as well. The coconut milk and condensed milk gives this dessert a nice creamy texture. You taste the rum but it’s not too strong tasting.
We got this recipe from Chile Pepper magazine.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Bacardí or Chile Pepper magazine.
Take care everybody !