- 4 pounds cooked plain wings (we roasted ours like we did for the Sriracha Buffalo Chicken Wings)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 4 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Creole mustard
- 1 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- 1 finely grated garlic clove
- Take a small mixing bowl and whisk everything (except the chicken wings) together. Drizzle over the chicken wings and enjoy !
This is a delicious version of Alabama white sauce ! It’s creamy, you can taste the horseradish without it being overpowering and you get some tang from the vinegar. It was so addictively delicious that we’ll at least be doubling the sauce next time so we can really dunk the chicken wings into the sauce !
We got this recipe from Southern Living.
We weren’t paid in any way to promote Southern Living.
Take care everybody !