- 1 lb. small zucchini
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (we used Colavita extra-virgin olive oil)
- 1 tsp. jarred minced garlic*
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. dried crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. salt (we used table salt)
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Take a baking sheet and line it with aluminum foil, setting it off to the side for now. Take your zucchini and cut it lengthwise into quarters, cutting each piece now in half crosswise. Place the zucchini in a mixing bowl, adding in the oil and remaining ingredients afterwards. Toss the zucchini to coat and spread it out in a single layer on the lined baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until they’re tender and look golden brown, flipping them over after 7 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
*Normally we always use fresh garlic but we were in a rush today so we followed the recipe and wouldn’t you know it worked !
This is quickly becoming a favorite dish of ours because it is ridiculously quick and easy to make ! The zucchini was tender but there were a few pieces that started to turn mushy so we’d recommend shaving a minute or two off the cooking time. We loved the flavor of this dish though, the Italian seasoning really comes through and there’s a nice level of heat in this as well. The olive oil practically gives the zucchini a buttery quality. We hope you enjoy this as much as we do !
Recipe source unknown.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Colavita.
Take care everybody !